Crescent Community Clinic
5244 Commercial Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606
Donate Online and Share the Joy of Giving
© 2011 Crescent Community Clinic. All Rights Reserved.
Our mission is quite simple. It is:
Please note that our hours have changed. The Primary Health Clinic is open Wednesday and Saturday for sheduled appointments ONLY. Our Dental Clinic is open Monday and Friday for extractions and infection control ONLY. We do not provide fillings or dentures. The Hygiene Clinic is by appointment only after dentist recommends oral cleaning. Days may vary. Our Mental Health Clinic is open Monday and Saturday for scheduled appointments ONLY.
- To improve the health and well-being of the under served, indigent and uninsured, to promote health literacy and to establish alliances that serve our community
- To provide the best health care that we are able to provide for all, regardless of ability to pay.
To be seen by a Crescent Community Clinic physician or dentist:
Our Primary Health Clinic provides screenings for adults (ages 18 through 64) chronic health conditions - arthritis, asthma, cancer, COPD, emphysema, epilepsy, depression, heart diesase, hypertension, and obesity. When possible, physicians may refer patients to specialist for extended care. We will do our best to provide specialist care if available. No narcotics are on the premises nor will we write prescriptions for any narcotic medications.
- Download an "Application for Services" form here and bring it by the clinic to make an appointment to see the doctor.
- Established patients must call the clinic at 352-610-9916 on Wednesday to request an appointment to be seen on the next available Saturday.
- Lab patients with script may come to the clinic on any of the first three Saturdays of the month, holidays excluded. No appointment is necessary.
- Patients needing prescription renewals must ask their pharmacy to fax the request to 352-610-9915 on Wednesday. Prescriptions will be written on the next clinic Saturday only.
Dental care is available for patients 18 years of age and older.
Our Mental Health Clinic provides psychotherapy for mental illnesses and not alcohol or drug abuse. No narcotics are prescribed.
Crescent Community Clinic physicians do their best to write prescriptions for those medications that can be obtained for either nothing or for a minimal dollar amount.
For those patients with chronic conditions we will assist in completing the applications for free medications offered by numerous pharmaceutical houses. Medications will be delivered to the Crescent Community Clinic, and patients will be called to pick up medications once received at the clinic.
Care is provided to those patients with limited income who do NOT have any type of health insurance. We ask our patients to bring a photo ID, proof of income for either the last year and or the last few months, as patients must meet Federal Poverty Guidelines and will need to qualify financially for services provided at the clinic.
A friendly but important reminder: We are not an Emergency Clinic! Therefore patients experiencing any of the following conditions should go immediately to the nearest EMERGENCY FACILITY: chest pain or stroke symptoms (sudden weakness to one side of the body, sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes, slurred speech, sudden headache for no obvious reason).
Visit our New Medical Equipment Exchange on Facebook